Monday, March 22, 2010

Module 8

To be honest i had never heard of RSS feeds before. I have to say i don't use blogs on the internet simply because i never new how to. I am constantly learning in this course.
I would be hesitant to use them in a proeffesional matter as i would be concerned as to how correct the information is that i recieve. I would be more inclined to use blogs for topics of interest.

I think this tool could be quiet useful for people who do use blogs and are interested in similar topics.

I have added some subscriptions to my google reader account, youtube, the surf report and cricket scores.

2 comments:

  1. Great to hear that you are constantly learning in the course and that the frustrations of the previous module are over! The Web 2.0 environment can be frustrating at first but you will discover that your Google account will take you a long way; e.g. it took two clicks for me to become a follower of your Blog, through using my Google profile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't heard of RSS before either wow it's such a learning curve suprise suprise that sport seems to be your area of interest!!
    Jann xx

    ReplyDelete