Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Module 6

Hi,

to be honest I was quiet frustrated completing this module. When I created my fisrt Bubbl page the account did not save so I had to redo my mind map and create a new account.

I can see some benifits with this tool, being able to put ideas down for others to see and comment on is a great communication and learning tool.

I feel a little overwhelmed at the minute with all the modules we are learning about and to be honest I am having trouble thinking of ways to implement all of them in my classroom.

I guess it is just a time thing. I think I need to spend more time learning about Bubbl and the benefits it will have for my students learning.

If you have any comments or ideas please let me know.!!

1 comment:

  1. The ways in which we could implement this application is limited to what access we have, how much training we’ve had, and can we become more cyber interactive. These applications make information readily available on the net for those granted access users. For me I could not honestly say I would use either in my current role as a teacher.

    ReplyDelete