Someone please help!!
I have spent the last 30min watching youtube videos and creating a Yahoo page in order to then create a Delicious page and have no idea how to set up bookmrks and tags.
This is so ridiculous!!!!
I can't beleive how many accounts we have to create in order to complete this course. Why is it not linked to our wiki page and our main account.
This is meant to be a resource for us to use in the classroom. To be honest they have made it so hard to learn about why would we then want to use it.
I'm going to take some time out from Web 2.o course and hopefully I will return with a more positive attutide beacuse right know I feel like I have wasted 2 hours of quality time I could of used for planning and making new resources.
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Commented on Leanne Clarke’s Blog: “they have made it so hard to learn about” Simplicity is the key to enhance learning within the classroom. It seems to me that every time a new application is released it is essential that we re learn, re configure computers and re write our ways of teaching. This application is not what I would call an improvement/innovative in any way.
ReplyDelete