Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Module 5

Hi,

I have just completed Module 5. I'm familar with Youtube and already use it both for my private use and for the classsroom.

I think using You tube to show students videos on line that link with their learning is a great tool.


It gives students the opportunity to learn in a new way. It creates great discussion between students.

I will definately continue to use Yout Tube in my classroom.

I was not so familar with Podcast. I have not used podcasting. I have see my parnter use podcasting to learn about photography courses and a teacher friend of mine was explinging how it is linked to itunes. Thanks Jann!!

I had a look and found that podcasts will also be a great resource for the classroom. A tool that educates children in a fun way, they don't have to write or talk, they just listen. For the visual learners this will be very useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment