To be honest I’m so glad I have finally finished, or should I say relieved. As much as I felt confident with computers and technology, Web2.0 was a whole new experience for me.
Blooms Taxonomy
I currently use a lot of Blooms in my classroom, it is a valuable teaching tool that I use to help differentiate my teaching and learning and programs. Having blooms digitally is an amazing resource that I will constantly use.
I have enjoyed the opportunity to discover a whole new world of teaching resources using technology. I have definitely discovered many new ways to teach and engage my students in their learning. I still need some training and assistance with a few of the tools as they were very unfamiliar. I look forward to continuing my online journey and enhancing my skills.
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Well done, Leanne! glad to see that the course opened a whole new world of Web 2.0 for you.
ReplyDelete