Monday, April 26, 2010

Module 10

Module 10 was a great way to sum up my learning on the use of Web2.0. I really enjoyed exploring the bookleads and storytelling and can see myself using them as classroom resources.


My responses to the following questions...
What role do you see for using Web 2.0 tools in your own life as a learner and a member of online communities?
I was unfamiliar with a lot of the Web2.0 tools. The tools I was familiar with I use personally not professionally.
I enjoyed having the opportunity to learn about a variety of new resources online which I can implement into my teaching.

How can Web 2.0 assist in improving learning outcomes for all students?
I think Web2.0 is a great tool to help me differentiate my teaching and learning strategies in the classroom. I think it will provide opportunities for children to show their learning in an effective and positive way creating confident learners.

No comments:

Post a Comment